Welcome to the 34th week of THE Pin It Party Pinterest Link Up!
NOTE: Please be sure to follow each of the hosts and co-hosts on Pinterest! You will find our links below! It only takes a second and it means so much! XO
Are you interested in co-hosting THE Pin It Party Link Up? Did you know when you co-host you get to link up THREE of your posts before the party even starts? First dibs! It is also a WHOLE lot of fun and a great way to grow your Pinterest following. Go here to get more information and to reserve your spot now!
Do you host your own link-up party? We want to know about it! Please visit Creative Geekery’s Networking and Other Linkups page and add your party there! We love finding out about new parties!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow the host and co-hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party!
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Host: Ellie from Creative Geekery
Co-Hosts: Kristin from One Organic Mama
Kim from Kid Pep
Elle from The Clean Project
Chene from Prototype Mama
Before next week’s party, we will each choose our three favorite posts from the party and pin them to this party’s collaborative Pinterest board: